Every week I'm trying to find and curate a new training - both free or very affordable, we're using Skillshare for commercial trainings due to their great prices and very generous free trial, you can get 2 months free by using s.spizak.com. It's awesome and you can cancel before those 2 months without any extra charges.
Pixologic Zbrush trainings.
1. Zbrush introduction by Pixologic. An official ZBrush introduction from Pixologic at - this is a great intro to ZBrush for new starters or even people considering buying ZBrush. This training will give you a good overview of the UI, methodology and workflow.
Link: f1.spizak.com - Free
2. Ryan Kingslien Introduction To ZBrush For Designers. How to think like a ZBrush artist? Maybe you want to start, but the UI is confusing? My favourite artist and ZBrush trainer Ryan Kingslien has a great 2 part - 1h long intro on how to “think ZBrush”.
3. Hard Surface in Zbrush. Arrimus has prob one of the best introductions to Hard Surface modeling, from simple blocking to final detailing. Fantastic tutorial series for anyone that wants to learn how to hard surface in ZBrush
4. Zbrush introduction by Pixologic. An official ZBrush introduction from Pixologic at - this is a great intro to ZBrush for new starters or even people considering buying ZBrush. This training will give you a good overview of the UI, methodology and workflow.
Link: f2.spizak.com - Free
5. Hard Surface in Zbrush workflow. “3D Animation and Game Design” department of the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio has a great introduction to Hard Surface modeling in ZBrush, from simple blocking, cleaning your mesh to final detailing. Great tutorial for anyone that wants to learn how to hard surface in ZBrush
Link: f13.spizak.com - Free
Maxon Cinema 4D trainings.
1. Introduction to Maxon Cinema 4D. C4D is possibly the “easiest” 3D package for modelling and rendering with intuitive UI and fairly streamlined workflow. It offers great pipeline (seamless Adobe integration, ZBrush bridge) and 3rd party rendering engines support (like Octane or VRay and many more). This is a beginners training, it covers the UI, basic modelling and rendering. You can use C4D trial or C4D Lite (via Adobe After Effects) to follow it.
2. Abstract landscapes in Maxon Cinema 4D. A great introduction to creating sci-fi abstract landscapes that are a great way to polish your skills and an awesome exercise in both learning the tool and discipline of building your models effectively. Patrick Foley does a great job in explaining all the steps and thinking behind the process. This is a basic C4D training.
3. Basics of Maxon Cinema 4D. Mario Brajdich training is prob one of the best introductions to Cinema 4D, it does a good job in explaining the UI, methodology and logic of C4D - it's a beginners/intermediate level training.
Link: f10.spizak.com - Free
Autodesk Maya trainings.
1. Introduction to Autodesk Maya. Let's learn Maya! Nalini Kanta Jena has a very good overview of how to start your Maya adventure - this 2h introduction covers user interface breakdown, viewport basics, using transformation tools, layers and object operations and more. Let's do it!